Thread: Michael Bush
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 12:50 AM   #21
FSUBoo
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 2907
Default Re: Michael Bush

I don't know if I would go for a RB in the first round. I think there are a few decent backs out there. I know the Adrian Peterson seems like a guy who will be a great NFL back for 10 years, but I don't know if the entire class of RBs with him are way behind him. I like a few of the backs out there in the college ranks. And I also think that if he was given a shot, Brian Leonard of Rutgers could actually play RB in the NFL. He might not be fast, but he is a great athlete. As for people saying about Calvin Johnson, I don't think he is the best WR in this draft. I personally like Dwayne Jarrett. I think he has great hands, great body control, and exceptional ball skills. If we were to draft a LB, I would have to say the one I like the most is Patrick Willis (Ole Miss). He just seems like he would fit Pittsburgh style of linebacker well. As for DBs, I think that we could use a free safety, and a guy I think that would be around in the mid to late first round of the draft would be Tom Zbikowski of Notre Dame. He is undersized, but he seems like a real talent at safety to me.
FSUBoo is offline   Reply With Quote