Old 10-09-2006, 06:10 PM   #17
blackngoldbaby
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 1631
Default Re: Onwards, Steeler Nation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarient View Post
I STILL LOVE 'EM!

I don't care what our record is, I STILL root for the black and gold... and let it be known that:

+ I still think my Big Ben kicks ass and would wear his jersey (if you could buy Steeler gear anywhere in Texas) ANY day of the week

+ I still believe that we have some of the best players in the league

+ I still have pride and will NEVER hide the fact that I'm a Steeler fan

+ I'm still glad I'm not a Bungholes fan!

FORGET the bandwagons, FORGET the lost games, FORGET the naysayers and the jerks and those who would laugh in your face... I still love FOOTBALL and we've got a whole season of FOOTBALL left to play!! And I will watch every game they play, even if they lose every one of them! And I will say to EVERYBODY who would dare tell me anything bad about my Steelers... I support the team with one of the GREATEST HISTORIES IN THE LEAGUE, and one season is just a drop in the bucket baby!! I'm proud to support them no matter what the record looks like!

Now, STAND UP and STAND BEHIND YOUR TEAM! NOBODY can bring you down but YOURSELVES!
IM WITH YA CLARIENT!!! I WILL LOVE THE STEELERS NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!I WILL WATCH EVERY GAME AND CHEER THEM 100% OF THE TIME NO MATTER WHAT THEIR RECORD IS!!!!! HERES TO LOOKING ON TO KANSAS CITY FOR A GREAT GAME!! HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO! STAY STRONG STEELER FANS!!!! LUV YA BLACK N GOLD NO MATTER WHAT!
blackngoldbaby is offline   Reply With Quote