View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 07:35 PM   #21
SteelCzar76
Banned

Member Number: 2498
Default Re: We got exactly what we Deserved,.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black and Gold Forever 32 View Post
Dude I'm with you SteelCzar. Just because a fan is critical of the Steelers doesn't make that fan any less of a fan or a bandwagon fan. My family is from Pittsburgh plus my grandfather played for the Steelers in the early 1950's. Yea I would like one of you blind homers tell me I'm not a true fan. I think SteelCzar makes a great point. Players and coaches come and go. But the Pittsburgh Steelers remain. So thats why I don't try to have to much an emotional attachment to one player or coach. I love Bill Cowher but its time for him to go. I don't want him fired. I think Cowher has earned the right to walk away on his own terms. I wish now that he would have announced his retirement when Jerome did. Its clear Bill doesn't have the same passion for the game and the team can pick up on that.

About Big Ben. I have been a fan of Ben since his days at Miami of Ohio. I wanted the Steelers to draft him bigtime. Still glad the Steelers did. But I thought Ben got way to much credit the last two years. So its only fair he recieves much of the blame when the team loses. Its the nature of the position. But for all of Ben's talk about how he wants to be one of the greats and a team leader. Well talk is cheap and actions speak louder then words.

Don't trip BlackandGold,.......do you and disregard anyone whom would question your resolve and or allegiance. You (and hopefully anyone with any first hand knowledge of you) know's the deal. Most of the "Syrup on Sh#t,...makes pancakes" people (Wade, Stiller's 4me, 86 .....yeah i call names) are more than likely just Big Ben FANS that are sick because of the way he's playing.
And as far as Hardjerk,........he's always playing himself. With that said,....brush your shoulders off homey and let them address ME personaly and i'll finish it,......"Quicker than anything in your local Pharmacy"

"HAIL CAESAR,.......HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"
SteelCzar76 is offline   Reply With Quote