Thread: Nate Washington
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2005, 02:21 PM   #1
BB2W
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 328
Default Nate Washington

I am really pulling for Nate Washington, I hope he makes the team.... at least the practice squad. He looked good in camp when I was there, and he obviously looked good last night.

Washington is from a small school near where I live called Tiffin. and a lot of my high schools best athletes go to play there. Nate owns nearly every team record, and many conference and division recieving records. He rewrote the Dragon's receiving record book.....

Washington is the record-holder for receiving yards in a career (4,214), touchdown receptions in a career (47), receptions in a career (212), receptions in a game (13), receiving yards in a game (299), receptions in a season (70), receiving yards in a season (1,428) and touchdown receptions in a season (16).

"He's the best player to ever play at Tiffin University," Dragons coach Nate Cole told the Toledo Blade. "He's probably one of the best wide receivers ever to play at the Division II level. He was just unbelievable as far as playing at this level."