View Single Post
Old 08-22-2005, 10:51 AM   #18
TasmanianTroy271
Team Captain

Member Number: 544
Default Re: Dolphin Game Observations and Questions

I think eventually Kemoeatu will take Simmons spot, with Simmons taking over on second teams. He's good, i know, but with all the health issues i think it'll be tough for him to be 100% 100% of the time

Hartings will be good as long as his knees hold out. and no one can gurantee when he's gonna be healthy. I just tihnk it'll take the same kind of route Cowher is taking with Bettis. Bettis is an excellant back, as long as you dont overwhelm him. I dont want us overwhleming Hartings either. I mean, the guy hasnt done the run test in years, and he gets random days off practice. I'd rather be safe then sorry.

With the whole Ben situation, you just have to wait and see. I mean, he is a second year QB and he has been getting alot of attention. I just hope it's the preseason and not ben thats making him be off.

If we can get Noah as a power back and Willie as our third down back, running to the sides, our running game will be set.

I can really only state what I've heard about Ike and Ricardo. I wish I had Tivo...