View Single Post
Old 08-30-2005, 10:06 AM   #5
Steel - X
Team Captain

Member Number: 583
Default Re: Input please

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalsfan21
Tell me what you think, this is for my keeper league, I drafted my 14th and 15th round in hopes of great keepers.

11 RB Lewis, Jamal BAL - Could keeper prospect but would have like someone a little younger at this spot
14 RB Green, Ahman GB - I have him in my dynasty league and am a little wiry about his offensive line this season.
35 WR Porter, Jerry OAK - with Moss in Oakland his catches will drop but I think his TD's will increase.
38 RB Martin, Curtis NYJ - Good value pick but I think I would have gone WR here.
59 QB Brady, Tom NE - Without a second starting WR this pick to me is not that good.
62 WR Jones, Matt JAC - Love this guy but to early IMO
83 TE Miller, Heath PIT - Could be the best TE in the game in a few years and NO thats not a homer pick. This guy has the goods to be one of the best, injury concerns tend to scare me though.
86 WR Moss, Santana WAS - This is a very good place value wise for Santana
107 PK Graham, Shayne CIN - Would have waited on this one
110 D Falcons, Atlanta ATL - Top 5 DT.
131 PK Longwell, Ryan GB - Don't need another kicker
134 QB Roethlisberger, Ben PIT - Fantasy wise this guy is not a huge talent especially with the lose of Burress his prime target.
155 D Buccaneers, Tampa Bay TB - Top 10
158 RB Parker, Willie PIT - Could be a huge sleeper if he steps up in the first couple of games.
179 RB Clarett, Maurice DEN- I am a huge buck eye fan and this pick was a waste in my opinion, he is a major head case and I don't see a future for him.

All in all a decent team I am not riding this one to the playoffs but a competitive team. Would try to upgrade at WR if possible.

My Fantasy Football Website......NO LIMIT SPORTS

Steel - X is offline   Reply With Quote