View Single Post
Old 08-31-2005, 04:21 PM   #1
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591
Default Greeting and salutations

I'm a refugee from another MB that I have been posting at for 6-7 years, but after Friday night, the hari kari mentallity wore me down (It's only preseason!). I've been lurking and reading for the last few days, and this looks like a nice new place to call home.

Lifelong Steelers fan from around '75-'76 when I was just a little kid, and I've stuck with my team through thick and thin, even through the lean Malone/Woodley/Brister/Kordell years. I'm a big sports fan, although I'm from NE Ohio and some my teams are Ohio teams (Indians, Buckeyes, Cavs), my 2nd favorite baseball team is the Bucs, and I don't watch hockey. I'm also a big NASCAR fan (I lived in Orlando for most of the '90's).

I know Matt (Blitzburgh) from that other board, and he's a good dude (with a hot wife!!!), so I figure I can't go wrong here. I'm a pretty prolific poster, so hopefully I'll get up to speed pretty fast. I look forward to getting to know everyone, talking football, and cheering the Steelers on to their 5th Super Bowl Victory this year!
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote