View Single Post
Old 11-20-2006, 07:31 PM   #1
MJ5150
Starter

Member Number: 3203
Default (2) Authentic Steeler Jerseys - Size XXL

Hello!

I have two jerseys for sale. One is a black Dan Kreider home jersey, and the other is a white Casey Hampton road jersey. These jerseys are the real deal from Reebok. Everything is stitched on. The only thing that is different about this jersey from the ones Dan and Casey wear is how they are cut. These are tailored to be worn as a shirt, so you do not have the extra room in the shoulders for pads.

I would like $50 for each jersey, and you cover shipping. $50 each is less than I paid for them. I paid $59 for the Kreider, and $61 for the Hampton. Instead of hassling with trying to get the guy on eBay to allow a return, I'll pass a savings on to my Steeler "family". I have not worn these jerseys. I only tried them each on to see how they fit. I removed the tags in my excitement after getting them.

I know I am the new guy here, but I have great feedback on eBay under MLJ5150. I can also direct you to other websites where I have done business and you can check me out there. I also have no problem giving you my phone number if you want to call me, or I will call you.

Send me a PM, or an e-mail if you are interested. If no one buys them, they are going to sit in my closet unused. That would not be a good thing.

-Mike
MJ5150 is offline   Reply With Quote