Thread: Pens Tidbits
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2006, 09:03 PM   #402
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Member Number: 1009
Default Re: Pens Tidbits

First off, I'm not the biggest Jagr fan in the world by any stretch of the imagination, but as I'm watching this game tonight I can't help but think to myself "Can these jerkoffs ever get over Jaromir Jagr leaving and stop the booing?". Thankfully it's only a chosen few morons. We have Sid, Malkin, Staal and Fleury now. How about we move on (hard for some Pittsburgh fans) and start looking towards our future instead of old news?

OK, the guy left here on a bad note even though we couldn't have paid him if we wanted to. At the same time he's the second best Penguin in team history and he had a major role in our two Stanley Cups. I'll take his shaky departure in return for two Stanley Cups and the memories.

Finally, it's getting a little old now. It's been six years, get over it. Do these people actually think Jagr gives a damn that they are booing him? I doubt he loses sleep over it as he's setting records in the NHL while making millions.

Pens lose in OT 2-1. Jagr with the first NYR goal and Straka with the OT goal. Malkin with the Penguin goal. Ouellet benched for the second night straight.

Last edited by 83-Steelers-43; 11-25-2006 at 09:11 PM.