View Single Post
Old 09-02-2005, 09:11 PM   #10
Koopa
Living Legend

Member Number: 508
Default Re: We're just on the edge of exploding !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbensgirl7
Alright, here's my thought on the offense. First off, Ben is always stronger in the 2nd half, and has yet to play in a 2nd half. We are also being very conservitive and I don't think we have shown the rest of the league what to expect. I truely believe we are ok. Everyone keeps saying what a great camp Ben is having and I just have to believe that is true. There is a possiblity maybe we will get off to a slow start...but it won't be the 1st time and we seem to still make the playoffs when we do. Every one needs to calm down a bit and put faith in your team. We will be ok, and I think you are going to see an entirely different offense come week 1 then we have in the preseason! HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!

great great post, that is the exact reason why i haven't been to worried about ben, he usally doesn't play to well in the first half then bam second half comes and he's throwing clutch passes and touchdowns when it matters the most. he'll be ready for the titans, and we'll start this season on a good note, por favor believe it

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote