Since you are so convinced about the Pats imminent success in winning this years SB without actually playing a single down yet, care to answer a few questions for me?
1. Who IS the OC for the Pats? McDaniels? Belichick? You do realize that if the latter is the answer, you could be in a World of hurt, right? Bill Belichick running the offense will cost you more than the 3 extra losses you already automatically ensue by losing OC and DC and the middle of you defense...oh, wait...I'm getting ahead of myself...
2. Defensively, with losing ILB's Bruschi and Johnson, is it realistic to think that an aging OLB Chad Brown and an unknown commodity Monty Beisel are the answers?
3. Brady is starting to not only make his own press, but is undoubtedlly also reading it. SNL visits coupled with absurd comments like "I think I can be a coach to the offense" don't concern you?
4. What would happen if Corey Dillon was injured?
5. Will you accept my bet? I bet $10 that NE does not win the AFC East.