View Single Post
Old 12-02-2006, 09:12 AM   #13
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned

Member Number: 2363
Default Re: 2007 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta Dan View Post
OLB (assuming the new coach stays with the 3-4) although that is tough to predict since you usually are converting a college DE. Plan B is an OL tackle.

A new HC will not be committed to a return to the Foster/Bam/Bettis power game and will not spend a 1st round pick on a quality big RB. Pats and Colts seem to be doing just fine without one.
I still think that if used correctly...Davenport and Parker can be all we need at RB....I agree with your OLB thinking...but wonder if anyone is familiar enough with Quinton Moses to know if he can be converted?....Is Paul Posluszney big enough to play OLB in a 3-4 scheme? (he seems to be about 10-15 lbs shy of what we have traditionally drafted)...and what are thoughts on Prescott Burgess out of Michigan?

Also I havnt seen too many people talking about CB Marcus McCauley out of Fresno State...6'1...200lbs...4.3 40....Or for those of you in the area...give me your input on CB Darrelle Revis, I know that he is 6'0 195 and runs somewhere in the 4.4 range.
lamberts-lost-tooth is offline   Reply With Quote