Thread: Corners ???
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2005, 01:17 PM   #8
Koopa
Living Legend

Member Number: 508
Default Re: Corners ???

i think we are just fine for now, i think mcfadden is going to be awesome, i love corners that ain't afraid to knock the hell out of you. i read that his first year i think, that he paralyzed some dude for a little while, now that's a hitter. i also like ricardo he should take over by week 4 IMO. to me bill cowher is just going to the safe route and starting willie cause he has more experince right now, but once ricardo starts playing more then just the nickle he'll improve and take his spot. mcfadden probably won't get a real chance to shine till next season, but it'll be worth the wait. and for all we know ike might just have that break out year and dominate and take townsend spot before the season is done. the only thing i'm worried about on this team is are wrs corp. i hope gibson lands on the ps so he can learn more and then be brought up later in the season when he has a better handle on the offense, and i hope nate moves up to at least the fourth option cause mays is garbage to me, 11 catches in 3 years, wtf is that? so all in all i don't think we should worry to much about what we have at corner unless mcnair lights us up sunday.
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote