View Single Post
Old 09-05-2005, 12:39 AM   #1
Koopa
Living Legend

Member Number: 508
Default big ben confirms......

what i've been saying for over a week or so. now this puts me at ease cause big ben knows the deal and will get things going when it matters the most, the second half. so HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO

Quote:
Ben Roethlisberger is not concerned the first-team offense produced just three points in the preseason. Or that he looked little like the 2004 NFL rookie of the year in four preseason games, completing less than half his passes (16 of 36) for 145 yards and no touchdowns.

Roethlisberger said he is a notorious slow starter who gets better as the game goes along. And he played just slightly more than the equivalent of one game in the preseason.

He said he is looking forward to the season opener Sunday against the Tennessee Titans at Heinz Field because he will play the entire game, injury notwithstanding, and be able to develop a rhythm.

"Sometimes it's hard because I'm not always the fastest of starters to a game," Roetholisberger said. "I need to learn to be better at that -- starting a game fast. You're coming out, you're playing a half, it's hard to get into a rhythm. We're done with that now. Now, hopefully, I'll be in the whole game the rest of the way."
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05248/565864.stm

Last edited by Koopa; 09-05-2005 at 12:50 AM.
Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote