View Single Post
Old 09-07-2005, 04:38 PM   #7
BlitzburghRockCity
Banned

Member Number: 70
Default Re: As promised........to be shot at ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suitanim
Picking a QB in the 5th is solid...Gates is as productive as a lot of WR's. Wayne is questionable, but your next 3 WR picks are all poised for breakout seasons. Westbrook is a great RB pick if he's healthy and your league rewards receptions. Nugent will be a stud.

Deuce and Brooks will be fine. The GM of the Saints has stated that he feels they have a civic duty to stay in LA for their games this year, so I suspect they will play in LSU Tiger stadium. The Saints will have more people pulling for them this year then ever.
Problem is, LSU isnt equipped to have 7 or 8 NFL homegames there and to deal w/ all the traffic and various concerns that go along w/ an NFL game as well as playing their own games, so we'll see how that pans out . LSU always has a great turn out for their games, but an NFL game presents alot more issues in terms of policies and procedures the NFL mandates to be at each game.

I still wouldnt put all my birds in 1 basket so to speak and bank on any saints players. yes they'll be playing inspired as never before, but as the season wears on, they may be begin to wear down too from all the travel and heavy hearts, and stress.
BlitzburghRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote