View Single Post
Old 12-28-2006, 02:31 PM   #22
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned

Member Number: 2363
Default Re: SANTA SHOWED UP!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by floodcitygirl View Post
Somehow I just knew that your initial request wasn't gonna be enough for ya! Well, I can attest honestly to everything there....except the smelling part....we'll have to take your word at that one!!! I do already have a nifty little roll out banner that I got as a Christmas gift that says "Here We Go Steelers"........I don't know? Maybe we should just leave it at that and say thankyou!
Ive changed my mind...I want a ticket...I dont need anything but a ticket ...

...And that's it and that's the only thing I need, is this ticket . I don't need this or this. Just this ticket and an ashtray. And this paddle game, the ticket..the ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need. And this remote control. The ticket the ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these matches. The ticket, the ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ticket the ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need. And that's all I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one - I need this. The ticket, the paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. And this. And that's all I need. The ticket, the ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair.
lamberts-lost-tooth is offline   Reply With Quote