View Single Post
Old 12-28-2006, 02:52 PM   #23
floodcitygirl
Team Owner

Member Number: 1784
Default Re: SANTA SHOWED UP!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamberts-lost-tooth View Post
Ive changed my mind...I want a ticket...I dont need anything but a ticket ...

...And that's it and that's the only thing I need, is this ticket . I don't need this or this. Just this ticket and an ashtray. And this paddle game, the ticket..the ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need. And this remote control. The ticket the ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these matches. The ticket, the ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ticket the ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need. And that's all I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one - I need this. The ticket, the paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. And this. And that's all I need. The ticket, the ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair.
Been hitting the coffee a little today, huh LLT?????

You can have the other ticket.....as long as you break it to Stillers that you're taking hers.....and then convince her hubby to still be my driver. Get back to me on how all of that works out for ya. (BTW, I think I'd take my chances with her hubby.....making Stillers mad.....not a good plan.)

Thanks to MeanJoe for surprising me with my new sig.
floodcitygirl is offline   Reply With Quote