View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 10:50 AM   #1
Stillers#1
Banned

Member Number: 1082
Default 1st Round Wish list!

Alright guys and gals, we are picking at number 16, right in the middle of the pack, so we may get a gem or we may get hosed. Anyways, what is everyone's wish list? Rank in order the top 5 feasible players you would liek to see the Steelers draft, you know how this works, if numbers 1 or 2 arent available they take number 3.

Here are mine:

1. Jake Long, OT, Michigan. This is only if we don't plan on re-signing Starks (which I hope we do, I personally like him) I know Long is a LT, but I am sure he could handle RT duties.

2. Justin Blalock, G, Texas. This guy is in the mold of Leonard Davis, who would be a lot better in Arizona if he were playing guard instead of tackle. Faneca only has maybe 3-4 years left, and Simmons just isn't getting it done. I know people will disagree with me on this, but he could be a good one.

3. Leon Hall, CB, Michigan. I have seen a few mock drafts with him falling to us, and I would take him in a heartbeat. I know everyone thinks we will be good at CB next year, and a possible 2nd or 3rd round draft pick should get us a good Colclough replacement (hell, we could get my unborn son to replace him), but I don't think you can pass up an athelete like Hall.

4. Paul Posluszny, OLB, PSU. He will be available no doubt, and having played against him in High School, I can tell you he is a LB in the Steelers mold, and I think could also play MLB. He knows what we are all about, and I bet he is itching at the oppurtunity to put on the Black and Gold. This makes Peezy expendable.

5. Darrele Revis, CB, PITT. I haven't seen if he is planning on coming out early, but once again, we NEED a good number 3 or 4 CB. DeShea is going to be gone in 2 years, and I for one am tireed of drafting project CB's.
Stillers#1 is offline   Reply With Quote