View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005, 02:02 PM   #10
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478
Default Re: Power Rankings after week 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
We just cant win..If we'd have blown that game, everybody would be screaming that we lost to a crappy team! But we win and they still downplay it. A win is a win is a win..and come playoff time, thats all that matters!
I dont think you will get to play the Titans in the playoffs this year somehow!

It seems logical that if you play a very weak team then you shouldnt get overly praised for beating them - unless you are the Colts of course (not referring to the ravens...just last years humiliations they heaped upon teams unable to defend themselves)

Im afraid you will be in for more of the same this week too! - The Houston Texans have possibly the second worse O-Line in football after the Redskins and I imagine that Davey Carr will be seeing menacing Steeler-colored blurs on the edges of his vision long after the game has finished...

Week3 is when you get the chance to shoot up them rankings - I think you've got some ok-ish opposition lined up for then.....

Cheers

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote