View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 11:42 AM   #66
Stillers#1
Banned

Member Number: 1082
Default Re: 2006 National Champions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
There. I fixed it for you. Seriously, dude, USC mauled them, and the stadium didn't have much to do with it.

I guess you can go ahead and claim that Michigan getting blown out shows that the Big 10 rules. But my own confidence isn't exactly shattered after my original prediction of a USC rout was right on the money, and for exactly the right reasons, too.

As for OSU-Florida, I hope Florida wins, but that one's kind of up in the air. All I'll say is that it's going to be a good game, or at least better than the people who keep saying "OSU BEST TEAM EVAR WEL'L BEAT FLORDIDA 55-0 THEY DONT EVEN BELONG ON THE SAME FEILD11111111111111" are willing to believe.

And that the fans deserve to see Boise play the winner, even though they'd never let that happen.
I'm sorry dude, but you got it wrong, that game was kind of like the little giants movie. You can't tell who is better by one game. Just liek the bungles/Steelers we still really don't know is actually better. UM is a better team than USC. And as much as i hate to admit it, OSU is going to thrash Florida.
Stillers#1 is offline   Reply With Quote