View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005, 08:57 PM   #1
Suitanim
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 591
Default It's all Ambridges fault...

He got me thinking about the rats...so I posted this...

Wow..it would be difficult for me to construct a scenario where you Rats losers could look worse that you did in my absence. I called Kyle Boller 2 years ago. I called the Rats demise one year ago. I called Wright's re-emergence this year, but it's only good for so much since he is a Kordell wannabe...Hey! By the way, speaking of Kordell...

Ah, fuck it...it's almost too easy.

Your defense is aging, Reed is overrated, Boller sucks, and Wright is only slightly better...Hell, you were bitch slapped by the COLTS defense!

I can't wait for the Mighty Steelers to romp your sorry asses twice this year. Why? How? I'll tell you...

Offense: Steelers team speed increased dramatically. Parker and Wilson more than make up for the 4 inches Plex took with him in reach advantage...he never had the heart to go up for the ball anyways. We have a confident and capable receiving corps now, and they are fast. Ben is hitting his stride...kind of like what Boller could have been in Bizarro World...We have 3 capable RB's...we are too much for the aged and decrepit Ravens 46 or 34 or 43 or whatever mask they are running to cover the aging and slowness of their LB corp...

Defense. Easy. Colts had it figured out, and we are 10X the defense. Stack the box, frustrate Lewis, and whomever your QB is will have to pass, and that's just bad news one way or another. Wright throws a nice long ball, so you might pop off a single junk TD, but, wow...it's just so over for you fucks...

I'd be nicer if you all weren't so fucking cocky yourselves during your teeny little ride...

I'll even help you out. We don't play for a few weeks...if you can read and comprehend what you read, wait until the week we play to respond...
Suitanim is offline   Reply With Quote