View Single Post
Old 09-16-2005, 01:20 PM   #19
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478
Default Re: Rollercoaster Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avoid LLoyd1975
I think your all stupid and if you are a fan of another team then stay the hell off of this message board. Please stop polluting our message board with talks of your dumb ass team. Thank you and have a nice fu$$ing day.
Hey Lloyd,

Thanks for sharing your 'thoughts' with us - I put the word 'thoughts' in inverted comma's because despite knowing that potatos have eyes and corn have ears, I still find it remarkable that ANY vegetable can have a consciousnness!!

I also presume that your name is Lloyd and that every since school you have been hearing the phrase that you have now taken as your handle on here....

Good job the rest of the posters on here dont share your penchant for childish, inane
scribblings.

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.

Last edited by Livinginthe past; 09-16-2005 at 01:31 PM.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote