Old 01-10-2007, 03:16 PM   #31
Hines0wnz
Living Legend

Member Number: 3085
Default Re: Florida VS Ohio State

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedosesteelers2006 View Post

Hey... HinesOwnz
where is all the Buckeyes stuff at the bottom of your threads? What a joke of a stand your team made last night... Maybe Boise St. did deserve to play the Gators for the tittle game last night....TROY WHO? Nothing personal... just think that is pretty clear that the Buckeyes were really not prepared for that Gator speed...
They lost and its over. They were not prepared and listened to the hype which made them think they were just going to win by dressing and showing up.

Gator speed? Not something I really saw, more like Gator deception. No long balls and no running game, it was all dink and dunk in the zones. Florida found a flaw that no one else could expose all year and they absolutely executed their cutie game plan to perfection. Had Florida played Boise State it would have been the "Trick Bowl" for sure.

Like I had said in my other post, the FSU-UF Sugar Bowl in 1997 was about a gimmick-type game plan. Wuerffel threw nothing but quick slants the whole game. FSU isnt a slow team, FYI and Ohio State isnt a blubbering slow team itself. They just got outplayed.

I guess its easy to hate other teams when NC isnt exactly known for its football prowess.