View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 03:51 AM   #37
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478
Default Re: David Pollack going home...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalBrian
I was just in a bad mood that day apparently... I dont normally get that 'nasty'... I already have one friend who is a pats fan.. I cant like you all ;)

Now Mike... He is a dif story.. Total ass... He was asked to stop personally attacking people at least 10 times.. He usually responded with comments attacking me for whatever reason.. I let it slide for the longest time b/c I felt sorry for him... He doesnt have many friends... But I eventually learned why he doesnt... Since then, he finds me all over the net and tries to badmouth me and our site... It's really kinda creepy... He is one strange individual..
Hey Brian,

Didnt see this addition to the thread for some reason - we all have bad days - so its no biggie.

You have your own personal stalker then eh? Seems like a definite pity case if he has nothing better to do than rip you on various websites.....

Best of luck for the rest of the season.

Cheers

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote