View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 08:10 PM   #14
clevestinks
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 302
Default Re: Bring on the Pats !!!!

I know I`m biased. But I have a good feeling about this game. I do beleive that we are on a roll, and we will continue for now, too roll. I know both victories were against weaker opponents, but they came at a good time for us. We needed Ben to get some confidence after a sub par preseason. And Staley and Bettis both getting injured, was a blessing. I dont plan on another 15 victories. But I do see us winning this game. I am by no means counting the Pats out of the big picture. I believe they have some changes to make after losing both coordinators. BB will straighten them out.
I wasnt feeling it two weeks ago, all the talk about sophmore slumps, injuries to starting rb`s, holdouts. But we are playing good football as a team, better than last year to start the season. I feel it now. I do believe in "One game at a time". But I also think it "DETROIT OR BUST"

P.S. I do have some respect for HW and LITP, they are always around. I dont believe that they would run and hide after a Steelers victory. Enjoy the game everyone.

But Steelers Fans, Enjoy it more.