tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 10,811 Times in 4,474 Posts
Default Re: NFL.com has it spot-on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinginthe past
I would say its a fair reflection of the season so far - im not here to downgrade Steelers achievements this year for one big reason - if we lose it looks even worse.

I just think way too much has been written about the new king of fantasy football - Willie Parker - but hey...if he comes out and gets it done Sunday - then you know ill be here to offer my props.

Cheers

NM
sure patriots got alot to play for, streaks, pride, never losing 2 games in a row, always rebounding, a qb never beating a 'chick led team twice, etc. steelers cant possibly win. what is being over looked is the steelers pride. they are playing for something to0 and its not to placate the patriots. it will be a tough game but the past will not dictate what unfolds on sunday. steelers could win 34-20 but it doesnt matter until they do it in the afc champ game against whoever.

sure willie seems like a flash in the pan who hasnt faced nobody. same could be said about ben last year. but just like ben he is flourishing by being in an excellent system. he proved himself in his 1st start against the bills (not too shabby of a d) and the steelers system pretty much cranked out a 100 yd game for any back who started last year. its beginning to look like the steelers are comfortable in thinking willie is the best of the 4 backs regardless of who is healthy. i think willie has a better chance against pats d than dillon does against steelers d. then again dillon won last year on just 73 yds rushing. if willie gets 50 and the win i will be happy. hes for real.
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote