View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 09:47 AM   #344
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 8,774 Times in 3,683 Posts
Default Re: in 1492 Columbus discovered...

today on the nfl network, former coach and current analyst, jim mora was asked to comment on the bengals recent past.

Quote:
"They couldn't do diddly-pooh offensively. They couldn't make a first down. They didn't run the ball. They didn't try to run the ball. They couldn't complete a pass. They sucked. They sucked. It was a horseass performance in the second half. Horseass!"
I mean, it's absolutely pitiful to play like that . . . Horrible. Just horrible. Horrible.
He was then asked if he thought they would ever win a playoff game again:
Quote:

Playoffs? Don't talk about playoffs. Are you kidding me? Playoffs? I'm just hoping they can win a game, another game.
when asked if the bungles finished this season on a strong note by figting the steelers to the bitter end he replied:

Quote:
"That was a disgraceful performance. They threw that game away. They gave them the game. It was pitiful, absolutely pitiful!"

That was a horseshit performance in the second half, horse shit!"
"They gave it away. They gave them the friggin' game. In my opinion, that sucked. ... They got their ass totally kicked. Holy crap. I don't know who the hell they think they are when they do something like that!"

"I'm totally embarrassed, and I'm totally ashamed. They got their ass kicked in the second half. It sucked. It stunk. Cause the Steelers just blocked better, were more tougher, more physical, coached better, did everything better. They sucked!"
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote