View Single Post
Old 09-24-2005, 03:21 AM   #9
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478
Default Re: They run the ball, control the game, control the clock. They're tough."

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashsteel
Well let me make it simple so that you can understand. Vrabel is a good effort player, but he is not made for our scheme. Porter and Haggans fit our schematics much better. Enjoy your past success. Camping out here showing everyone how smart you are will sure look sweet when we trounce you Sunday. I love the insinuations though. Swerving huh, kinda like Fast Willie swerving inside and out on your D ? ? And remember you are not a dynasty YET. Cowboys, niners, and of course the Steelers is still a level above you.

I just hope you are not the type to duck and dissappear after a defeat. Make sure you come back to lick your wounds....................
Its all good - you stick to the schematics that win you regular season games but gets you hammered at home in the post-season - and we'll keep picking up players who can bring the big prize home.

As for the Dynasty talk...its old.....its also a matter of opinion - I say we are one , you we aren't - the fact is we won 3/4...good luck getting anywhere close to that in your lifetime.

How many yards you think Willie is going to put on us sunday?

Cheers

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote