View Single Post
Old 09-24-2005, 03:30 AM   #19
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478
Default Re: And so it Begins...

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashsteel
This isn't my main site I post on, trust me though I'll be here. Funny crate joke, you thought of that one all by yourself huh? Of course you did.

But I love arrogant posters, hanging out on boards other than their own. I even will go as far to suggest you jumped on the wagon after the pats first SB win didn't you? C'mon shed some light.
But when the reality sinks that your run is over, I hope you still post the same way. As it will almost be as entertaining as it is now.
Thanks for the props - it means alot to me - if by arrogant you mean I back my team - then I guess im guilty.

Getting desperate for ammo aren't we? I mean c'mon I expect this 'bandwagon' nonsense from raiders fans ...not Steelers.
You are the one setting yourself up for a fall, I have not made so much as a prediction about sunday yet - apart from the fact it should be close.

I can feel how bad you want this - try and keep things in perspective - just because we beat up on you in last years playoffs - try and keep your focus on winning the whole thing - not just beating us.

Cheers

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote