View Single Post
Old 09-24-2005, 04:47 AM   #11
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478
Default Re: They run the ball, control the game, control the clock. They're tough."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avoid LLoyd1975
At least 200 combined...With confidence. How about them 5 yards you guys put up last year. And damn I read somewhere that your washed up Corey Dillon is at the 3rd highest amount of carries to start his career at this point of the season. Damn I bet we bust his ass for negatives. He hasn't even hit a 100 yards total for the season yet. WOW!!! You all up in New England are in for a rough one.
Thats it Lloyd keep talking the big one - you may have a good team - but it is also a team that has achieved nothing in the last decade.

I can see how beating up on two poor franchises might get you all excited - im not going to proclaim a Pats victory - but I think you may find us harder to beat than you think.

Cheers

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote