View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 02:00 PM   #16
Anthony_Smith27
Banned

Member Number: 4935
Default Re: I want Bush in this draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WySilv View Post
our o-line is nowhere near pathetic... we finished near the top of the league in rushing offense, and near the top of the league in pass offense, we had a pro bowl RB. we had a very good line overall, other than a few games. and although i would like Bush, i would rather have Leonard from Rutgers in the 2nd if available. maybe trade up, but I really like the guy. he is strong and very versatile.
i agree, our oline looked bad for the most part because at the beginning of the season with all the stuff ben went through he was playing afraid and taking to long to do stuff with the ball so the defense got to him or he threw stupid passes making the oline look bad....the only time they got dominated was when we played the ravens twice. other then that they were decent. also we have players that can do good, however cowher wouldn't allow grimm to make the fixes to make them better cause he was playing favorites, i think we'll be badass with kemo and colon there

i think leonard can be had in the 3rd, and he's not worth trading up for. but i too like him and think he'd do good here backing up willie
Anthony_Smith27 is offline   Reply With Quote