Black@Gold Forever32
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 2290
Default Re: 4 round Steeler Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamberts-lost-tooth View Post
MY wish list draft...

1) DE/OLB Quentin Moses 6'5 357, Georgia, or OLB Lawrence Timmons 6'3 230, Florida State

2) OT Joe Staley 6'5 300, Central Michigan

3) CB Jonathan Wade 6'0 195, Tennessee

4) P Daniel Sepulveda 6'3 230, Baylor

5) WR Chansi Stucky 6'0 185, Clemson

6) K Justin Medlock 6'0 197, UCLA

7) ILB Anthony Waters 6'3 242, Clemson

There are several Free agents that I would like to pick up...QB Toby Korrodi from central Missouri has a 69% completion rate with 52 touchdowns and only 7 interceptions the last two years...RB Deshawn Wynn from Florida is 5'11 and 238 but someone may take a chance on him in the later rounds...
The more I read about Moses the less I like this guy but this is a solid draft and I would be more then thrilled if this is how the Steelers draft went down. But I would rather have Anthony Spencer in the first round. I watched Spencer alot this year and always seem to make a play. He was a DE but he could play OLB in a 3-4 no problem.

Staley in the 2nd round would be great. I like both the Wade and the Sepulveda picks. I'm not big on drafting punters. Since you can usually find a good one that wasn't even draft. But I would draft Sepulveda in the 4th round with no problem if he was the best available. He would be worth it.

Stucky would be a steal in the 5th. I hope he lasts that long. That would be good pick

No problems with the last two picks as well. Both would be wise moves.
Black@Gold Forever32 is offline   Reply With Quote