View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 03:18 PM   #10
Preacher
Living Legend

Member Number: 16327
Default Re: The Non Smack Version of Who Is the Best QB in the AFC-N

At this point...

STEVE MCNAIR. Hands down.

Palmer is too stationary as a QB... when teams catch on to blitzing schemes, or are able to manhandle the O line... Carson will get killed.

Ben has that problem this year, both because of the front line and because he wasn't mentally ready to play QB after his accident.. surgery.. etc.

In the end, Ben and Carson are about equal. What Carson can do with his arm, Ben can make up for by scrambling and making plays with his legs. It evens out in the end.

Right now... and until proven otherwise, Steve Mcnair has showing throughout the years that he is a very good QB. Unfortunately, many times he has shown it against us!

Mark my words... 10 years from now, we will be lamenting the retirement of one of the greatest rivalries NFL football has known... Ben vs. Carson. And I will promise that in the ends, the stats, etc, will not be decisive for either qb, neither will games won/lost.

However, Ben will have more SB rings. Why? Because the way the Bengals handle themselves, they do not have the ability to keep it together through the long haul. I do hope that changes. But until you all get a owner, FO, and coach that DEMANDS discipline on AND OFF the field, you will continue to have problems.

And that is my non-smack honest answer.
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote