View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 09:17 AM   #1017
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Member Number: 1009
Default Re: Pens Tidbits

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityMan786 View Post
WE WIN!!!!! HEY REFS YOU CAN RIP US OFF ALL YOU WANT! WE STILL WIN!
Amen to that. We go down and we battle back. Not only were the refs off their game last night, but we can't keep blowing these leads. I'm all about the "as long we get the two points" type of attitude, but that **** won't fly come playoff time in my opinion. I can't imagine Therrien being exactly proud of the fact that they have been blowing leads as of late and climbing back to get the points. Hopefully we can work on that before playoff time (fingers crossed).

On thate note, being one of the "supposed" 15,400, it was worth the cold and idiot drivers. Strange though, only a handful of us actually saw the six men on the ice during the Ruutu goal. More were upset with the Crosby "slash" than anything else. Also purchased playoff tickets yesterday. Expensive little buggers this year. Back in the early 90's they would cost around $70 the first round, around $80 the next round, etc. etc. Now they are $90 a piece for every round. That's $180 a game. I'm not complaining, just a little surprised. Oh well times have changed and the bangwagon is filling, it's worth every penny though.

Last edited by 83-Steelers-43; 02-15-2007 at 10:43 AM.