View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 11:38 AM   #1021
HometownGal
Living Legend

Member Number: 2413
Default Re: Pens Tidbits

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
Well, the last 3 games shouldn't have even gone to overtime or shootouts - they blew 2 and 3 goal leads in all of them and were lucky to come away with wins. Fleury though has been a big reason why they have been able to win them - in the 3rd period and OT of all the games, he has stood on his head. That save on Havlat last night was a thing of beauty! I still dread the shootouts, though not as much as I used to.

BTW, the check's in the mail for our playoff ticket package, just to let you know! I missed out on the playoffs the 2 seasons they made it since becoming a season ticket holder, and I was not about to miss out on them again. This team has a chance to do some great things should they get in, and I want to be there to see it first-hand!
No, those last 3 surely shouldn't have gone to OT/shootouts, but we came away with wins in all 3 thankfully. I'm sure Therrien is addressing the meltdowns and working the guys hard in practice to try to eliminate the problems.

Great on the tix! I went to most of the playoff games in their Cup years and it will be awesome cheering this young and very talented team on!

The Anti-Wahoo