Thread: Gil Brandt
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 04:36 PM   #1
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned

Member Number: 2363
Default Gil Brandt

...So I go to NFL.com to find some tidbits of information about how the new draft recruits did at the combine. Unfortunately You have to manuever through Gil Brandts rabbit trails and "Madden-like" ramblings. Who do I write and thank for Brandts daring insight about...

Quote:
Jordan Kent's dad is the head coach of the basketball team at Oregon. Oklahoma State's D'Juan Woods' brother Rashaun was a first-round pick. UTEP's Jordan Palmer's brother Carson was the No. 1 overall choice. Jared Zabransky from Boise St. is a real physical specimen, and he's going to be tried at safety. Oklahoma's Paul Thompson will be tried at wide receiver.
Jordan Kent's dad is head coach of the Oregon Basketball team!!!! WOW!!!...here I was looking at past performance and combine skill placement. Silly Me!!

Hopefully Tomlin has Gil Brandt on his speed dial to be able to pick up on these nuggets of golden wisdom and not waste our draft pick on some "Blue Chipper" just because he has athletisism, heart, character, and work ethic...I mean who needs those things when your brother was a first round pick!
lamberts-lost-tooth is offline   Reply With Quote