Thread: DRAFT
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 09:13 AM   #13
DACEB
Banned

Member Number: 2911
Default Re: DRAFT

I think at this point only the coaching staff has an idea where we stand in the defensive backfield. We are definetly set at safety, and IMO we are pretty much set at DB with Ike, B-Mac, Townsend and Coke. If the staff believes there is a shut down CB in the draft and it is a need then maybe that's our pick at 15. I don't think so, I agree with A S27, CB will be addressed later in the draft.

IMO we will draft DE/OLB at 15 and another LB at 47 or vise versa, but I strongly believe we will draft two defensive players first. I think the staff already knows who their pick is at 15 and plan on him being there ie. A. Spencer, J. Moss. or Posluszny

I think they will go in the other direction at 47. If they take the DE/OLB at 15, they will take a traditional LB at 47 ie. R. Alexander, E. Everett, S. Bradley or L. Woodley the other way.

O-line can be had in the 3rd or if T. Hunt RB or B. Leonard RB/FB are available would be hard to pass up.

Outside of the obvious help we need at LB on defense, we need depth at OL, CB, and it would be nice to land a BIG RB or WR.
DACEB is offline   Reply With Quote