Thanks to those that have responded. I hadn't heard anything until late last night. I don't really understand what they're thinking. Terry had a 90% blockage in one artery and a 30 and 40% in two others. The docs decided not to balloon and stent. They sadi the one with the 90% blockage had been blocked for a long time and that it had begun to grow new smaller valves around it. I guess that they are hoping that they will take over. They are putting him on some meds and planning to watch him.
That's all I know so far. I don't understand it and given our family history, along with the fact that he already had a heart attack last year, it concerns me greatly. He was at the Cleveland Clinic, though, and I know they do great work.
Thanks for your prayers. They are very much appreciated. I'll let you know if I find out something new.