View Single Post
Old 09-28-2005, 09:13 AM   #24
CowherLover
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 122
Default Re: Bellichick orders Steelers trainer away..9/28 Update; Trainers Pres. Surprised

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtywater
Guys, seriously, look inward about trying to win a Super Bowl with your team than criticizing the guy who has won 3 out of the last 4.

Stop worrying about policing fans and personel and start to ask why your coach hasn't delivered it. And I'm not talking smack. I'm being serious.

What our coach and team does has zero bearing on your reasons for success or failure. Anything more is useless and rings of hollow jealousy.

You're better than that. Save this whoa-is-me act for Colts fans.
I believe the topic was along the lines of your coach being a DICK, not a SB caliber coach. Your aggravation with the topic must give it some credibility otherwise you would care less. I couldn't stand your coach when he was with the Brown's and I still can't stand him. I give him his props because of obvious reasons, but I think I have a mop that has a better personality! It kills me to see a true nice-guy like Mike Vrabel act the way he did against the Saints when he ran back a turnover for a td, holding the ball out and yanking it away like that from the fan. What an ass! It has to be the company he's been keeping because I've followed him his whole career. I wish we never let him go.
CowherLover is offline   Reply With Quote