View Single Post
Old 09-28-2005, 11:27 AM   #25
BB2W
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 328
Default Re: Bellichick orders Steelers trainer away..9/28 Update; Trainers Pres. Surprised

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtywater
Guys, seriously, look inward about trying to win a Super Bowl with your team than criticizing the guy who has won 3 out of the last 4.

Stop worrying about policing fans and personel and start to ask why your coach hasn't delivered it. And I'm not talking smack. I'm being serious.

What our coach and team does has zero bearing on your reasons for success or failure. Anything more is useless and rings of hollow jealousy.

You're better than that. Save this whoa-is-me act for Colts fans.
Thanks for the info about Cowher and the Pats Superbowls. We were not aware that he has lost any big games, or of the Pats recent success. We are all amazed by your discovery, Thanks again...

This is not about Cowher, it is about your asshole coach cursing and running off our trainer trying to lend a hand to a serious injury. What a prick!!!

If this is what Steelers fans want to talk about, and you don't like it... Then go back to your Patriot board.

Dont you think we are well aware of Cowhers struggles in the big game. Are you kidding me? That topic has been beaten to death at every Steelers board on the net.