View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 08:46 PM   #1
SteelCzar76
Banned

Member Number: 2498
Default SteelCzar76's Steeler Mock Draft (And yes i'm stickin to it)

1st) Arkansas DE Jamaal Anderson: Most think he won't fall to us,...but IMO he does due to the teams ahead of us drafting for perceived 'need'. (See Mock NFL 1st rnd for details)

2nd) Texas Cb Tarell Brown: Physical cover corner that ran very well at combine. Second only to Chris Houston in regards to quality IMO. But his off field incident last season will cause him to unfairly drop from the 1st. ( However I think he could flourish in a disciplined and conservative enviroment such as ours,...along with a few contract clauses)

3rd) Louisville Rb Michael Bush: Perfect power compliment to Willie. (would be an absolute steal were he to be available here.)

4th) Oregon State WR Jordan Kent: Would provide us some much needed size and athletic talent at the position.

5th) Louisville OT Renardo Foster: Mammoth, talented tackle. But has had some injury concerns. Henceforth the reason he'd be available here. But provides excellent quality for a 5th round selection. (and in light of the fact that we already have a 'log jam' in regards to O-lineman)

6th) Oklahoma State DE Victor Degrate: He played out of position at DE and could possibly flourish as an OLB for us. He's an aggressive 'high motor' kid with solid athletic ability. Plays with a mean streak and could be a 'diamond in the rough'.

7th) B.Y.U Qb John Beck: Is a little undersized but is a very accurate passer with good mobility. Is also an intelligent 'High Character' player. (And i feel St. Pierre is a waste of roster space)
SteelCzar76 is offline   Reply With Quote