Originally Posted by lamberts-lost-tooth
I will only change this about 3,000 times before the draft so bear with me
1) Quinton Moses OLB 6'4 250 4.6....I was sold on him...then I wasnt...but after seeing that the only reason his numbers dropped from an incredible JR year...was because teams changed their whole schemes to account for him....I am sold again and think he will be a BEAST as an outside LB
2) Marcus McCauley CB 6'0 201 4.36...Most gifted of the CB in this draft...lost his confidence last year because of strict over-demanding coaching (and not in a good way)..but with the right encouraging secondary coach..he will be a great player...good character...hard worker
3) Brandon Siler ILB 6'1 240 4.6 Disciplined 3 year starter...great instincts...leader abilities and very tough and emotional...chiseled...can pursue and destroy
4) James Martin OT 6'7 306 5.29 Mauler who should start on the right side then eventually could become a very good left tackle...has a mean streak...Very smart...good character
5) Scott Stevenson C/OG 6'3 307 5.2...Quick enough to play in zone-blocking scheme...but strong enough for the Steelers Man-blocking scheme...Very smart player..will compete on every play...versatile..can play center and guard
6) Adam Podlesh P...5'11 205 4.49...two step punter ...never had a punt blocked in 4 years...41% of punts landed inside the 20 yard line.
7) Nate Ilaola RB 5'9 245 4.77... between the tackles fire plug ...tough ball-control runner. Great second effort and willing to block...Will unload on tacklers...averaged 7.6 yards a carry over last two years
LLT, agreed we have alot of needs on Defense. What do you think our chances are of picking up some offensive lineman later and having much of an impact now. From what I am hearing, it seems like alot of people fighting for start on O-line are ave/marginal. what say you?