View Single Post
Old 10-01-2005, 03:36 PM   #18
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478
Default Re: Brady Quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest
why wont the colts beat the pats? because of the past? why does everyone owe you an answer? if i knew the outcome of every game i would have a suite in a highrise in vegas but this is what the colts have going for them: a defense, a strong running game, one of the leagues best passers in years, experience and solidity. current weaknesses of the pats that give the colts a shot: no bruschi, johnson, law, harrison etc. running game isnt as strong as last year. all pressure is on the pats. overconfidence based on the past???? now im not saying this is a guaranteed win for the colts but by no means is it a bye week for the patriots just because what has happened in the past. cant someone make a prediction on gut feeling without being in debt to you with an answer why? get over yourself.
Hey Tony,

Why are you getting so irate?

Last time I looked this was a football forum - where we talk about football.

King Koopa has repeatedly contended that the Colts are going to beat the Pats in the playoffs this year, and I was curious as to why he was so sure.

Everytime I address a post to someone, a different poster jumps in and begins an abusive tirade about how arrogant/ignorant/classless I am.

To be quite honest, its getting a little bit boring - I asked Koopa a question and he says he is going to give me his thoughts when he has a little more time - this is fine with me.

Nobody 'owes' me an answer - but i'd like to think posters at least had some idea why they chose to make a prediction - if Koopa says 'its just a gut instinct' then thats fine with me too.

Cheers

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote