IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,133 Times in 2,637 Posts
Default Re: Brady Quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinginthe past
Hey Tony,

Why are you getting so irate?

Last time I looked this was a football forum - where we talk about football.

King Koopa has repeatedly contended that the Colts are going to beat the Pats in the playoffs this year, and I was curious as to why he was so sure.

Everytime I address a post to someone, a different poster jumps in and begins an abusive tirade about how arrogant/ignorant/classless I am.

To be quite honest, its getting a little bit boring - I asked Koopa a question and he says he is going to give me his thoughts when he has a little more time - this is fine with me.

Nobody 'owes' me an answer - but i'd like to think posters at least had some idea why they chose to make a prediction - if Koopa says 'its just a gut instinct' then thats fine with me too.

Cheers

NM
not irate. i too would prefer to keep it to football talk. king koopa contends it will be the colts who will come out #2. thats fine. let it be what it is. an opinionated statement. goading someone into an argument seems to stray from the football talk forum. maybe he does have a reason the colts will come out on top, maybe its just an instinct. i dont know, but none of us are professional tv analists and ultimately it is someone offering up their opinion. i would love to read some football analysis on your part rather than you just questionning everybody elses feelings, opinions etc. you seem intelligent enough to do so.

as for this statement:
"Everytime I address a post to someone, a different poster jumps in and begins an abusive tirade about how arrogant/ignorant/classless I am."
my heart trully bleeds please keep in mind you are a pat fan on a steeler board and i bet steeler fans with an attitude that the steelers are better than the pats because they have 4 rings would be treated just the same. lets keep all things in perspective. we all know you are better than us all. no need to constantly rub it in. cause while you are in heaven with tom brady we will all be rotting in hell.
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote