View Single Post
Old 10-02-2005, 04:43 PM   #8
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478
Default Re: 41- 17 Chargers over the puffs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashsteel
There is the snert. Glad you could make it. Taking credit? I am just giving you what you dished out last week. DOn't cry like a b!tch. If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen. LMFAO is this the same team that you thought couldn't be beaten, that was going to 3peat?
Im not crying Slash,

I actually posted on the NFL forum before you 'called me out'.

If you want to debate todays game I have no problem with that - believe me I can handle it.

I have repeatedly quoted you to make my point...you want to quote me where I said that the patriots 'couldnt be beaten' - I know you cant because I didnt type it - you made it up.

Cheers

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote