View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 01:27 PM   #2
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 10,809 Times in 4,472 Posts
Default Re: Players Bungles WONT Draft

dont mean were gonna draft him but the steelers are looking, and of course weighing their options. if hes there, the bengals need him at #18. from the workout number breakdowns ive heard, him and revis are almost exactly the same.

http://nfl.com/draft/story/10083100

Quote:
Hall draft diary: The toughest part is over

(After an All-American senior season at Michigan, cornerback Leon Hall is busy getting ready for the NFL draft. He shares his experiences in his NFL.com journal.)

(March 23, 2007) -- My Pro Day at Michigan was a much more relaxed setting than the Combine. I only had to do my cornerback position drills since I felt I did everything else well in Indy.

A strong performance at the Combine took a lot of stress out of Leon Hall's Pro Day.
All 32 teams were there, including head coaches Mike Tomlin from the Steelers, Scott Linehan from the Rams and Rod Marinelli from the Lions. My drills went well and I think I had another solid performance to add to my r?sum?. It was good to see my teammates excel, too.

A few days after my on-field business was handled, I headed to sunny Orlando to get my first taste of off-the-field activity at a Nike photo shoot my agents set up. It was held at Disney's Wide World of Sports, which is an amazing facility. I had been to Orlando only one other time for a college football awards ceremony.

For this shoot, I was down there with a few of the other top rookies, some of whom I had worked out with in Arizona, including fellow Octagon client Marshawn Lynch. It was nice to hook up with those guys again and see how everyone was doing.

As my first photo shoot, it was different than anything I'm used to. It was basically a long day of trying out multiple poses for the camera and having the photographer take a million shots, only to pick one in the end. I'm hoping it will turn out well and fans will enjoy the creative aspect of it. I think they will be pleasantly surprised. Nike does first-class work. Keep an eye out for it!

I'm looking forward to taking some team visits I have scheduled. Until then, I'm just chilling and working out. I'll let you know how they go. Wish me luck!
tony hipchest is online now   Reply With Quote