Originally Posted by LambertIsGod58
Just wondering if you've met any Steelers you didn't like? I collect alot of autographed memorabilia and have met several players.
Players I didn't like
1) Terry Bradshaw-total jerk, nothing like his on tv personna
2) Lynn Swann-almost as bad as Bradshaw
3) John Stallworth
4) Mel Blount
Players that were great
1) Rocky Bleier-nicest guy of em all
2) Andy Russell-very close to being as good as Bleier
3) Hines Ward
4) Jerome Bettis
5) Greg Lloyd
6) Jack Lambert-if he talked more, he'd be #1
Dude, How long did you meet Mel Blount? 10 seconds when he signed something for you? Mel Blount is a very loving husband and father and has done more to help others (especially out of pocket) than anyone else I know. Plus he may not be very vocal at times, but he let his work on the field speak for itself. He is a great man. Sorry he didn't "wow" you in those 10 seconds.