View Single Post
Old 10-02-2005, 04:46 PM   #28
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478
Default Re: 41- 17 Chargers over the puffs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashsteel
Fact is you two hung out week and bragged. I dealt with the loss, I just didn't like howw you approached it. I felt you went overboard thats my opinion. And put your team on a pedestal. Now they are off of it, and I find it fitting that reality has hit. BTW you know seeing that we are mentioning 'facts" that you both went above and beyond on bragging. Other posters saw this and commented. So why do I get joy of rubbing it in? Even a short bus student can figure this one out. I was waiting for some team to bring your team and your views back to earth like I predicted and it has come to pass. As you enjoyed your victory I am enjoying my prediction forming up as true. So cry some more twist it as you like. But it is what it is. No 3peat, and we will rebound from a 3 point loss, but a 41 point victory for the bolts is writing on the wall. Your team has holes that can not be masked. I pray that our two teams meet again this year, as you will have to look no further than todays game to see the outcome. We will detroy you. Write it down. Thats if your team even makes it that far. You can bank every prediction and rub in any that don't come to pass. A open challenge. BTW why were you both here and not at a pats forum right after the game? Is this home? :) I mean joker thought you would be there but you were here why?
Another rambling post Slash.

Here we go point-by-point again.

1. It was literally minutes after we beat you that you started to complain about classless posters - I can quote these comment with times if you want me to.

2. I hung out here 'all week' because that is what I have done since the pre-season - I enjoy talking football with most Steeler fans.

3. My team has won 3/4 SB's - that is why they are on a pedestal.

4. Again - it seems you take more joy in pats losses than Steeler wins.

5. It wasn't a 41 point victory - it was 24 point victory - at least try and get some of the facts right.

6. Regardless of what holes we might have - we beat you in your own Stadium - that is the only head to head that counts - not our results against the same team.

7. You want me to write down that you will destroy us? I have already heard that one when you told us you were going to beat us last week - didnt really work out for you did it?
If you keep making predictions im sure you will be right sooner or later.

7. Ever heard of the concept of having two or more web-pages open at the same time? On one page I have foxsports.com - on another I have patsfans.com and on the last one I had Steelerfever.com - I hope this answers your technically based question to your satisfaction.

I think I have done my bit by answering your mostly inane questions tonight.

Im going to call it a night because im pretty sure the other Steelers posters are getting a bit fed up of our back and forward all day every day.

If you have any football questions or thoughts id be happy to look at them - but I think we have exhausted the limits of your smack talk tonight dont you?

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote