Old 03-27-2007, 01:41 AM   #2
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478
Default Re: 1 image in sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by verks36 View Post
I have a question...

Why are we only allowed to have one image in our sig. Is it a space issue or what and is there any way we could have more than one image. Just a question

Thanks

-verks36
The rules as I understand them only allow for one image in the sig.

However, im sure its possible to combine various images into a single sig using some sort of art software - I think 'Paint' would do it.

As long as you stick to the correct size I can't see there being a problem.

Quote:
3. Ensure that your signature:

-Does not exceed 500 pixels in width and 150 pixels in height.
-Does not exceed 100 kb in size.
-Contains only 1 image. Although, multiple smilies are acceptable if accompanied by text only.
-Does not contain annoying animations.
-Follows all the rules applying to posts themselves.

Large, ugly and slow loading signatures visually pollute the forums, enlarge threads and slow down modem users. Show respect for your fellow posters by ensuring your signature, if used, is somewhat discreet, space efficient (avoid using vertical content) and quick loading.
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote