View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 02:50 PM   #1
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned

Member Number: 2363
Default LLT Steeler Supplemental draft

With the addition of the two supplemental picks...I have proposed a new Steelers draft based on need and even more importantly value...Please let me know what you think.

Round 1) Jarvis Moss OLB, Florida...Everyone thinks he fits our system perfectly..and should be there at #15 (I have finally conceded that Moses will not be a steeler.. )

Round 2) Tony Hunt RB, Penn St...Value pick...Not a second round priority need...but he is the best player available in the second at #47

Round 3) Doug Free OT, Northern Illinois...Durable 4 year starter..hard worker..plays through injuries

Round 4a) Josh Gaddis CB/S, Wake Forrest...Started at safety but when asked he showed that he can play both positions..and at 6'1 206 lbs and able to tun a 4.4 forty..he can push our CB's...several teams looking to convert him to full time CB.

Round 4b) Baraka Atkins DE, Miami ...Depth at DE...agile for a big man..Moves well in traffic...strong

Round 5a) Enoka Lucas C, Oregon,...6'4 305...bigger than any center currently on our roster...very strong..plays with a mean streak...sometime overagressive and can tend to lunge at defensive linemen...good initial guickness

Round 5b) Dan Santucci OG/C Notre Dame...tremendous run blocker with a great work ethic...has taken snaps as Center..able to recognize blitzes...great initial hand punch...with the right weight lifting coach to build his lower body, he will push for a starting job.

Round 6) Adam Podlesh P, Maryland...two step punter...never had a punt blocked (sound familiar?)...over 40% of punts landed behind the 20 yard line...

Round 7) Isaiah Stanback WR/QB, Washington....played WR his freshman year in college...at 6'2 he would be our biggest reciever..may slide to 7th round because of foot injury..with patiance we may have a taller..faster..Randle El.

Last edited by lamberts-lost-tooth; 03-28-2007 at 10:37 AM.
lamberts-lost-tooth is offline   Reply With Quote